Terms and Conditions of EHoops Performance
By becoming a client of EHoops Performance, you agree to the following terms:
1. Refund Policy - We offer no refunds for any reason or circumstance. Our program has limited availability and each spot is sought after. All sales are final.
2. Vacation/Reschedule Policy - As noted on the Parent/Player agreement form, Earnie has a scheduled vacation every 90 days and will be absent for 7 days. You will always receive your make-up session before Earnie departs and she will offer you a variety of days/times throughout the week to complete the makeup session. * This only pertains to private training clients, this does not include Group training memberships.
3. Bad Weather Policy - If the court is "too wet" or if there is significant dangerous weather that prohibits travel the morning or evening of our scheduled session, the session may be rescheduled upon Earnie's decision. Earnie may continue with the training virtually as well. She will check to make sure the court and weather is safe before every session. If the weather permits travel, we will resume the session in person on the court. Parents do not determine if the session is cancelled.
4. Missed Session Policy - EHoops has a zero toleration missed session policy. If you miss a session, you will forfeit that session. If you communicate with Earnie 48 hours before the session, you will receive a makeup session within a 7 day period. If you do not complete the make-up session within 7 days, you will then forfeit that session. * This make up session is only for private training clients.
5. Holiday Policy - If a group training session falls on the same day as a holiday, there will be no training in person. Instead, a home workout video will be created for athletes that train on that day. Accountability for this workout will be up to the athlete. The athlete has the option to train or not to. This will be sent via email or an app of Coach Earnie's choice to communicate with athletes.
If any type of private training session falls on the same day as a holiday, this session will be made up and executed BEFORE that holiday.
6. Player Conduct Policy - All students are required to show up 15 minutes before each session to warm up with the proper basketball attire. We do not accept players who are disrespectful or dishonest with completing homework assignments at home.
7. Payment Policy - By committing to EHoops’ 3 month agreement, you agree with the signed contract that you can commit to the entire commitment. You will pay monthly with our automated system that charges your credit/debit card every 30 days. If your credit card fails, our system will prompt you to replace your card within a 24 hour period.
8. Early Contract Termination Policy - If you choose to cancel during the 3 month contract, you can cancel anytime by notifying Earnie at . By canceling the contract, you understand Earnie’s early termination policy:
You can opt out of and cancel your contract anytime by paying EHoops Performance a termination fee of one monthly payment rate of your current membership. Paying the fee will cancel any upcoming payment and once the fee is paid, all sessions will come to a close.
9. Training Contract - By agreeing to our 3 month program, all sessions must be completed within 3 months from the start date. If the sessions are not completed in a timely manner, you will forfeit the sessions. Earnie will give you multiple options throughout the week to complete the sessions in a timely manner. The training sessions must be complete within the 3 months commitment.
10. Recurring Monthly Fees - By committing to our 3 month program, you agree to our 30 day recurring payment plan.
11. End of Contract & Renewal Policy - If you would like to STOP training after our contract is complete, simply email us at to let Coach Earnie know 30 days before the final session that you will be discontinuing in the membership. If you do not communicate with Coach Earnie 30 days before the final session, you agree to continue the membership beyond the agreement (meaning we hold your spot in the program) and you will continue to train in the program.
By becoming a customer of EHoops Performance, I agree to the terms on this website. I have signed a contract stating that I have reviewed this page in depth and agree to Earnie's terms and conditions.